Big Spring Independent School District is a public school district based in Big Spring, Texas which serves approximately 4000 students in Pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade on eight campuses.
Vision and Core Principles
Excellent Teaching. Every Student, Every Day.
Big Spring ISD Mission Statement
The MISSION of Big Spring ISD is to instill respect and pride in all by empowering our community of learners - staff, students, and parents - to unite and commit to educational excellence.
Big Spring ISD Vision Statement
“Relentlessly STEERing students toward a successful tomorrow.”
Big Spring ISD Core Principals
The Core Principals that will guide the decisions of the school system are:
- Recruit and retain highly qualified staff.
- Maintain integrity and professionalism at all times.
- Provide a caring and safe environment.
- Ensure instructional time is valued.
- Provide ongoing, meaningful professional development.
- Design and deliver relevant and engaging instruction.