Ascender is a web-based parent portal application that provides parents and guardians access to current student-related information including attendance, assignments, grades, and discipline. Ascender works in conjunction with Ascender Gradebook, allowing parents to view data entered by teachers. The application also supports a district-level parent account for accessing multiple students with a single login.
All grades and discipline information are updated in real time. Parents always have access to the latest data. Parents can subscribe to customizable attendance and grade-related alerts for each student.
Ascender Connect features:
- Automatically register, log on, and recover passwords
- View detailed grades by cycle and semester
- View detailed attendance data, including totals
- View a student summary
- Create customizable alert notifications for grades and attendance
- View discipline infractions
- Search for assignments
CLICK HERE to access Parent Portal